It is the most common form of sauna, aimed at strengthening the immune system, and thus preventing viral and bacterial diseases.
It has a beneficial effect on the motor system and it relieves stress. The high temperature in the sauna causes pronounced sweating, which, due to the dry environment, does not cause problems. For this reason, we can lose a lot of fluids and minerals, so they should be replaced during a sauna treatment.
For everyone who is used to saunas, we recommend cooling the body by pouring cold water from the bucket in front of the Finnish sauna, visiting the ice cave or immersing oneself in the cold water pool.
- Temperature: 85-110°C
- Humidity: up to 15%
- Number of repetitions (cycles): 1-3
- The duration of each cycle is 8-15 minutes
- The duration of pauses in-between is 15-30 minutes
- Recommended frequency of use: twice a week
- Sauna wear: sheet (without bathing suit)
- Resting place wear: large towel or bathrobe