Services included in all packages:
- use of Meduza 4* hotel beach – for guests of LifeClass 4* hotels
- use of Meduza Exclusive 5* beach including sun beds and parasols – for guests of the 5* Hotel Slovenija (during the summer season)
- use of sun terraces (during summer season)
- use of swimming pools with thermal Prehistoric Sea (pools will be closed from 2 to including 12 July 2018)
- use of Sea Spa pools with heated sea water
- use of fitness centre – for guests of LifeClass 4* hotels (every day before noon) / for guests of Hotel Slovenija 5* and Grand Hotel Portorož 4* (every day morning and afternoon, on Sundays only before noon)
- use of bathrobes – for guests of Grand Hotel Portorož 4* and Hotel Slovenija 5*
- entry to Casinò Riviera
- entry to Grand Casinò Portorož (except 24 Dec & New Year holidays) Free WiFi
Mandatory tourist tax
Programme prices do not include tourist tax. The tourist tax is as follows or by decree:
- adults: €1.27 per person per day
- children from 7 to 17 years: €0.63 per person per day
- children up to 6 years: FREE
- Hotel Slovenija 5* / Grand Hotel Portorož 4*: €25 per day
- Hotels Mirna / Riviera / Apollo 4*: €20 per day
Dogs are only allowed in designated rooms. Prior announcement is required, which must be confirmed by the hotel.
Meduza Exclusive 5* beach
Cena vključuje senčnik, ležalnik, blazino na ležalniku, brisačo.
Meduza 4* beach
- 2 sun beds and 1 parasol: €12 per day
- 1 sun bed and 1 parasol: €9 per day
Lunch is served at the Adria Restaurant at the Grand Hotel Portorož for all LifeClass hotel guests.
- Hotel Slovenija 5*: €30 per person
- Grand Hotel Portorož 4*: €10 per person per day
- Hotels Riviera / Apollo / Mirna / Neptun 4*: €18 per person
Diet meals (lunch or dinner)
- Mediterranean slimming diet: €22 per day
- Ayurveda detox diet: €22 per person
- extra charge for sea view: €10 person per day
- extra charge for partial sea view in the Hotel Slovenia 5*: €5 per person per day
- extra charge for the balcony in Grand Hotel Portorož 4* and Hotel Riviera 4*: €5 per person per day
Special extras for children
Valid for Gourmet & Spa, Power Boost and Act-ION packages:
- until 30 June 2018: €35 per child per day
- from 1 July to 1 Sept 2018: €45 per person per day
- Due to regular annual maintenance work, the Sauna Park will be closed from 2 July to including 3 Aug 2018.
- Pools with thermal Prehistoric Sea will be closed from 2 July to including 12 July 2018.
- Packages with half board include accommodation with breakfast and dinner; guests can also choose bed and breakfast.
- Guests of Hotel Slovenija 5*and Grand Hotel Portorož have all meals served at their hotel.
- Guests of the LifeClass 4* hotel have breakfast at the hotel they are staying in and other meals in one of the restaurants at the resort.
- Accommodation at the Hotel Slovenija is possible with bed and breakfast in the period from 1 July to 1 Sept 2018.
- In the event of high occupancy, the hotel will organise two sittings or a double schedule for dinner at the hotel restaurant.
- Programmes apply to a limited number of rooms and do not apply during congresses and seminars.
- LifeClass Portorož reserves the right to change the prices and content of programmes.
- Programme prices are in Euros and include VAT.
- Photographs are for illustrative purposes only
Discounts on regular package prices
Single room (one adult):
- children up to 2 years FREE,
Double room (one adult):
- children from 3 to 12 years 20 % DISCOUNT
Triple bed or quadruple bed (third or fourth bed):
one child up to 12 years old in a room with two adults: FREE
• second child up to 12 years: 30 % DISCOUNT
• adult: 20 % discount
On the compulsory extra charge for Christmas or New Year’s Eve dinner:
- children up to 2 years: FREE
- children from 3 to 12 years: 50 % DISCOUNT
Deduction for bed and breakfast
- Hotel Slovenija 5* / Grand Hotel Portorož 4*: €10 per person per day
Hotels Riviera / Apollo / Mirna / Neptun 4*: €7 per person per day
Deductions apply to half board packages. Deductions apply only at the time of booking; changes are not possible during the course of stay at the hotel and only the half board price applies.