Package: Mini Thai relaxation (2 nights)
Mediterranean relax with a touch of the far East.
- Accommodation in double room
- Half-board: delicious and healthy Mediterranean breakfast and dinner
- Refreshing drink
- Hotel entertainment and recreational programme:
- Entrance to the swimming-pools with thermal Prehistoric sea
- Entrance to the NEW swimming-pools with heated sea water - Sea Spa
- Use of fitness centre*
- Activities on fresh sea air
- Entrance to the Riviera Casinò and the Portorož Grand Casinò
- Wellness treatments at the Terme Portorož:
- 1× Thai massage with selected essential oils (50 min)
- 1× Thai anti-stress massage of head, face and décolleté (20 min)
- 1 x pass (3 hours) to the Sauna Park, except in the period from 3 July until 4 August 2017
Bathing in the swimming-pools with sea water
Bathing in the swimming-pools with thermal Prehistoric Sea
Grand Hotel Portorož superior
2 nights / 3 days
from 137.50 € per person / day
The offer is valid until 4 August 2017.
Thai Massage with Selected Aromatic Oils
Relaxation of body and invigoration of the spirit, together with a restoration of the body energy balance. The natural essential oils add to the beneficent effect of the massage and deliver a general sensation of well-being.
Healthy Mediterranean Culinaric
Research by several scientists and researchers has shown that Mediterranean food improves general well-being and digestion, lowers blood cholesterol, and at the same time improves the functioning of your mental abilities and brain, especially during ageing. Over 30 % of heart attacks, strokes and also deaths caused by heart diseases can be prevented with the Mediterranean diet. There is proof that the Mediterranean diet is also helpful for lowering the possibility of a stroke, asthma, and cancer.
Thai Anti-Stress Face, Scalp and Décolleté Massage
This massage relieves stress through applying pressure to specific points on the scalp. It also promotes the reduction of wrinkles and improves the elasticity of the skin.
The Sauna Park is an absolutely unique sauna complex in Europe. In an area of 1,000 m² it offers as many as 7 different types of sauna. The two main attractions of the Sauna Park are the Salt Steam Sauna, which uses salt from the Piran Salt Pans, and the Ice Cave – the first of its kind in Slovenia.
The prices are valid for a certain type and limited number of rooms in a certain period.